Sunday, June 15, 2008

~oOuch!!OUT OF SYLLABUs~


HI MY DEAREST FRIENDS!!~

1st of all, I just want 2share with u my new picture..
I hope u can give any comment or moral support in my email..
especially in my friendster (d_Argh@yahoo.com) or maybe tagged (edyah_leo6@yahoo.com)..
I hope after this short semester, we'll still keep in touch with each other..

I love my friends very2 much..muahxx!!~

To my beloved madam,IDA SURIANA (nice name!!)..Ill keep u in my heart 4ever. thank u so much..I love you=D

2 comments:

ida suriana said...

Thank you for your statement.

it is nice to have you and the rest as my students. it is totally a different experience to teach you, to handle you and etc.

hope you will learn, love english as much as i do.

take good care of yourself and i can't believe this is almost at the end of our short semester.

arejiejie kun said...

kikikkikiikikkikikki